Rite Aid. With Us It's Personal. Shop Now

Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Gold - 7.5 fl oz

Usually ships in 1 business day

Item No. 8016698


Get a clean you can trust, in a hand soap known for antibacterial protection. This refreshingly scented hand soap with moisturizer removes dirt and germs and rinses clean.

  • GENTLE AND MOISTURIZING: Moisturizing as it cleans, this soothing liquid keeps even hard-working hands soft as well as delightfully scented.
  • PROTECT AGAINST GERMS: Kills 99.9 percent of germs (bacteria encountered in household settings).
  • TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that's mild for the whole family.
  • FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
  • HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into hands 2. Lather vigorously in hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water 4. Enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.
More Information
Product Name Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Gold - 7.5 fl oz
PLENTI Ineligibility No
Package Count 1
Container Type plastic bottle
Model 9153
Indications Removing dirt and germs
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Prop 65 No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Gold - 7.5 fl oz

Pump into hands, wet as needed Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry

Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau) Lauramidopropylamine Oxide Glycerin Lauramine Oxide Cetrimonium Chloride Sodium Chloride PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Zinc Sulfate Myristamidopropylamine Oxide Parfum (Fragrance) Dimethyl Lauramine Tetrasodium EDTA Alcohol Dimethyl Myristamine CI 19140 (Yellow 5) CI 14700 (Red 4)

For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation and redness develops. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.

Back To Top