Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Spring Water - 7.5 fl oz
Item No. 2129680
Find refreshment in a hand wash that removes dirt and bacteria while conditioning skin. Feel the sensation of an invigorating clean with our Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Spring Water. Now the whole family can get tough on dirt and bacteria while being gentle on their hands. This hand soap kills 99.99% of bacteria found in your home, plus it's mild enough for frequent use. Awaken your senses as you wash, with the natural and refreshing scent that'll leave you with healthy feeling skin, plus a scent the whole family will love.
- GENTLE AND MOISTURIZING: Moisturizing as it cleans, this soothing liquid keeps even hard-working hands soft as well as delightfully scented.
- PROTECT AGAINST BACTERIA: Kills 99.9 percent of bacteria (bacteria encountered in household settings).
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that's mild for the whole family.
- FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into hands 2. Lather vigorously in hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water 4. Enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.
|Product Name||Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Spring Water - 7.5 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Pump into hands, wet as needed Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau) Lauramidopropylamine Oxide Glycerin Lauramine Oxide Cetrimonium Chloride Sodium Chloride PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Zinc Sulfate Myristamidopropylamine Oxide Parfum (Fragrance) Dimethyl Lauramine Tetrasodium EDTA Alcohol Dimethyl Myristamine CI 42090 (Blue 1) CI 17200 (Red 33)
For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thorough with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Other using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.