Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Spring Water - 7.5 fl oz
Item No. 2129680
Find refreshment in a hand wash that removes dirt and germs while conditioning skin. Feel the sensation of dipping your hands into a natural spring for an invigorating clean.
- GENTLE AND MOISTURIZING: Moisturizing as it cleans, this soothing liquid keeps even hard-working hands soft as well as delightfully scented.
- PROTECT AGAINST GERMS: Kills 99.9 percent of germs (bacteria encountered in household settings).
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that's mild for the whole family.
- FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into hands 2. Lather vigorously in hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water 4. Enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.
|Product Name||Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Spring Water - 7.5 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Indications||For washing to decrease bacteria on the skin|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Pump into hands, wet as needed Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau) Lauramidopropylamine Oxide Glycerin Lauramine Oxide Cetrimonium Chloride Sodium Chloride PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Zinc Sulfate Myristamidopropylamine Oxide Parfum (Fragrance) Dimethyl Lauramine Tetrasodium EDTA Alcohol Dimethyl Myristamine CI 42090 (Blue 1) CI 17200 (Red 33)
For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thorough with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Other using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.