Item No. 0373750

Photo of Dial Hand Wash, Foaming Antibacterial, Spring Water 32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml

Dial Hand Wash, Foaming Antibacterial, Spring Water 32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml

$5.99
• Complete

Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

Details

Invigorate your hands with the number one, doctor-recommended antibacterial soap. It has a light foamy lather that is gentle on hands and kills 99.9% of germs, more so than any other soap. Wash vigorously for healthier skin and a healthier you. Available in a variety of clean fragrances, including the cool scent of Spring Water.

Features & Benefits:

  • For hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
  • This dial complete spring water foaming antibacterial hand wash is ideal for decreasing bacteria on the skin
  • Gentle on skin
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 161.67ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 2.65 inches
Width 4.65 inches
Depth 9.2 inches
Product Weight 32 fluid oz
Unit Price $5.99 per QUART Liquid (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 1
Depth 9.2
Width 4.65
Height 2.65
Product Weight 32
Product Weight UOM fluid oz
Container Type Bottle
Form Liquid
Model 0001700009026
Indications For washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Directions
Pump into dry hands. Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds. Rinse and dry thoroughly
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Triclosan (0.46%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance, Disodium Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1, Red 33.

Safety
For external use only. Other if product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. May stain some fabrics. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.