Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash Refill, Spring Water - 32 oz
Item No. 0373750
Find refreshment in a hand wash that removes dirt and bacteria while conditioning skin. Feel the sensation of dipping your hands into a natural spring for an invigorating clean.
- RICH, CREAMY LATHER: Experience the luxurious, creamy foaming formula with Dial antibacterial foaming hand washes for your hands to love.
- PROTECT AGAINST BACTERIA: Kills 99.99% of Bacteria * (*Bacteria encountered in household settings)
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Formulated with antibacterial ingredients, Dial Complete is tough on bacteria but gentle on skin.
- FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into DRY hands 2. Lather vigorously in DRY hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water. Remember: Pumping soap into dry hands saves energy and water
|Product Name||Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash Refill, Spring Water - 32 oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Pump into hands, wet as needed Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau) Glycerin Lauramine Oxide Sunflowerseedamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate Cetrimonium Chloride Cocamidopropyl Betaine Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose DMDM Hydantoin PEG-9 Parfum (Fragrance) Zinc Sulfate Citric Acid Sodium Chloride Dimethyl Lauramine Tetrasodium EDTA Alcohol Dimethyl Myristamine CI 42090 (Blue 1) CI 17200 (Red 33)
For external use only. Other if product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. May stain some fabrics. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.