Item No. 0369599
Dr. Bronner's Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap has double the olive oil and no added essential oilsperfect for sensetive skin! The original 18-in-1 soap: concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Three times more concentrated than most liquid soapsdilute for just about any bodycare or household use, great for washing pets too! Contains no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agentsour liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronouncegood for the environment & great for your skin! Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, meaning less plastic in landfills.
- Our Pure-Castile Soaps are concentrated and multipurpose! Use to wash hands-face-body, or dilute for handwashing dishes, laundry, all-purpose cleaning spray.
- Made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounceover 70% organic ingredients!
- Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions and fair prices for farmers.
- Dr. Bronner's is trusted for its effective ecological products. Family-owned since 1948!
- Vegan and cruelty-free, readily biodegradablethe environmental choice!
|Product Name||Dr. Bronner's Baby Unscented Pure-Castile soap, 16 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Cruelty Free, Organic, Non-GMO|
|Allergy Option||Fragrance Free|
Dr. Bronners 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & dishes, laundry, mopping, petsclean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agentsnone Dilute Dilute OK
Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, TocopherolCERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS. None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
Don't Drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear; do not squeeze bottle. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 min. Consult a physician if irritation persists.