Item No. 0341152
We specifically formulated Dr. Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever for people who experience pain from ingrown toenails. Why It Works: Ingrown toenails are a painful condition in which the edge of the toenail grows into the skin of the toe, or the skin of the side of the toe grows over the toenail. Dr. Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever uses medicated gel to soften the nail for easier trimming, and a foam ring and bandage to protect and cushion the affected area.
- Only Treatment Proven to relieve ingrown toenail pain (among over-the-counter products)
- Specifically created for treating ingrown toenails
- Medicated gel softens the nail for easier trimming
- Foam ring and bandage protect and cushion the affected area
- Doctor recommended. Loved by Feet!
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Dr. Scholl'S Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever - 12 ct
|Country of Manufacture
|Made in the USA
Step 1: Wash affected area and dry thoroughly. Then place retainer ring on toe with slot over the area where the ingrown nail and the skin meet. Smooth ring down firmly. Step 2: Cut open tip of tube on score mark. Apply enough gel product to fill the slot in the ring. Immediately replace cap on tube. Step 3: Place round center section of bandage directly over the gel-filled ring to seal the gel in place. Smooth ends of bandage strip around toes.
Active ingredient: Sodium sulfide 1% (Ingrown toenail reliever). Inactive ingredients: edetate disodium, hydroxyethyl cellulose, potassium acetate, water