Item No. 0027388

Photo of Drano Clog Remover 32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml

Drano Clog Remover 32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml

$4.29
Prices Vary by Store

Availability: Select stores. Call for Availability.

Details
Opens drains fast. Safe on metal & plastic pipes! Contains no phosphorus.
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 42.68ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 9.9
Width 4.9
Depth 2.5
Unit Price $4.29 per QUART (on regular retail)
Available In Store Only
Depth 2.5
Width 4.9
Height 9.9
Extended Size 32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml
Directions
Do not use in toilet. For Use: Pour 1/2 bottle of Drano Clog Remover slowly into drain. (For tough clogs, pour in entire bottle). Allow to work for 15 minutes (30 minutes for tough clogs). Flush with hot water. Repeat steps if necessary. Garbage Disposal Drains: Follow same directions. If drain has not cleared, do not turn on disposal since product may splash back. Consult plumber. Not for use in toilet. Important: Open carefully and keep hands, face, children and pets away. Do not squeeze bottle, avoid splashing, and clean up spills at once. Never use a plunger during or after use on Drano Clog Remover because product may still be present if drain is not clear. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and replace cap before discarding.
Ingredients
Contains Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite, and Sodium Silicate.

Safety
Danger: Keep out of reach of children. Can cause burns on contact. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. May burn eyes, skin, and mucous membranes on contact. Do not use or mix Drano Clog Remover with any other cleaners or chemicals, as hazardous fumes or a violent reaction may result. If gases are released, leave area immediately - ventilate if possible. First Aid: Give immediately. Eyes: Rinse immediately with water. Remove contact lenses, then flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If Swallowed: Rinse mouth. Drink a cup of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting. If on Skin: Remove affected clothing. Flush skin with water for 15 minutes. In all cases, call poison control center or physician.