Drive Medical Duet Dual Function Transport Wheelchair Rollator Rolling Walker, Black
Item No. 0297295
Experience the convenience and value of two outstanding products in a single safe, convenient aid to improving daily mobility with the Duet Rollator/Transport Chair from Drive Medical. As a Rollator, the Duet surpasses a standard walker by eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with an easy, smooth gait. It handles uneven, outdoor terrain with ease and provides a comfortable and convenient place to rest with its cushioned seat. But the Duet is also a transport chair, making it great for being escorted around your home, or around the shopping mall. Simply lift the armrests, shift the backrest and lower the footrest into place, and your Duet is now a comfortable seat for you while a caregiver easily pushes you.
- Combines the features of a Rollator and transport chair in one unit
- Locking flip-up armrests and flip-down footrest are used in transport chair mode and are easily removed and stowed away in Rollator mode
- Tool-free, two-position contoured padded backrest with a comfortable padded seat and carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items
- Folding frame with lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport
- Overall Dimensions: 26(L) x 25.5(W) x 37(H); Seat Dimensions: 13(D) x 13.5(W) x 21(H); Handle Height: 31.5-37; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
|Product Name||Drive Medical Duet Dual Function Transport Wheelchair Rollator Rolling Walker, Black|
300 lbs Weight Limit
|Color Specs Tab||Black|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Allergy Option||Latex Free|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.