|Product Name||Dulcolax Liquid Laxative, Cherry - 12 oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Digestive Health|
|Ingredient Preference||Sugar Free|
Item No. 0385183
Wake up to dependable constipation relief with Dulcolax Pink Stimulant Laxative comfort coated tablets. Made with active ingredient bisacodyl, Dulcolax Stimulant Laxative gently stimulates the intestines to encourage a morning bowel movement. A single dose gives you relief from hard, dry stools in 6-12 hours. Occasional constipation and irregularity can be uncomfortable. Trust the No. 1 doctor-recommended stimulant laxative brand for predictable relief. Stock up now so you always have comfortable relief on hand.
- Includes: One (1) 25-count box of Dulcolax Pink Stimulant Laxative comfort coated tablets
- Gentle overnight relief: Dulcolax Pink tablets gently stimulate the intestines to encourage a morning bowel movement
- Relief in 6-12 hours: This stimulant laxative provides dependable relief of hard, dry stools caused by occasional constipation and irregularity
- Active ingredient bisacodyl: Dulcolax Pink Stimulant Laxative is made with bisacodyl, which helps increase movement in the intestines
- #1 doctor recommended: Dulcolax is the No. 1 doctor-recommended laxative brand
Over-the-counter digestive aids are now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Shake well immediately before each use. For accurate dosing, use convenient pre-measured dose cap. Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose. Dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Do not exceed the maximun recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period. See dosing guide on label. Take with a glass of water. Adults and children 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose children 6 to under 12 years of age 1 tablet in a single daily dose children under 6 years of age
Magnesium Hydroxide Inactive: anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #28, flavor, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol, sucrose, xanthan gum.
Ask a doctor before use if you have -kidney disease, - magnesium-restricted diet, -stomach pain, nausea, or vomitting, -noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs. Stop use and ask a doctor if - you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition. -you need to use laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.