|Product Name||Dulcolax Stool Softener Liquid Gels - 25 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Digestive Health|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Item No. 0331316
Get gentle relief from painful, hard, dry stools with dulcolax stool softener laxative liquid gels. The active ingredient, docusate sodium, works by hydrating the stool, making it softer and easier to pass. This stimulant free stool softener laxative will gently produce a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours. For gentle, comfortable relief, trust the no. 1 doctor recommended stool softener ingredient.
- Includes: one (1) 25-count box of dulcolax stool softener laxative, liquid gels
- Gentle relief: dulcolax stool softener gently relieves constipation and irregularity
- Stool softener: this stool softener won't make you go, but it will make it easier for you to go
- Active ingredient docusate sodium: dulcolax gentle softener is made with active ingredient docusate sodium
- #1 doctor recommended ingredient: dulcolax stool softener laxative contains docusate sodium, the no. 1 doctor recommended stool softener ingredient
Over-the-counter digestive aids are now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Take with a glass of water. Adults and children 12 years and over 1 to 3 liquid gels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Children 2 to under 12 years of age 1 liquid gel daily. Children under 2 years of age ask a doctor.
Active Ingredient (In Each Liquid Gel): Docusate Sodium (100 Mg). Inactive Ingredients: Fd&C Red No. 40, Fd&C Yellow No. 6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Hypromellose, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Special, Titanium Dioxide.
Do not use this product if the safety seal under the cap is torn or missing. Ask a doctor before use if you have: stomach pain, nausea or vomiting, a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product (these could be signs of a serious condition.), You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.