Duracell Alkaline Battery, D, 1.5 V - 8 ct
Get $10.00 BonusCash
wellness+ BonusCash when you buy $30.00 of items
Get $3.00 BonusCash
wellness+ BonusCash when you buy 2 items
|Product Name||Duracell Alkaline Battery, D, 1.5 V - 8 ct|
|Container Type||carded pk|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0340818
Guaranteed fresh for 7 years. Made in USA.
- Duracell D Batteries: The Duracell CopperTop D alkaline battery is designed for use in household items like remotes, flashlights, toys and more.
- Duracell guarantees these batteries against defects in material and workmanship. Should any device be damaged due to a battery defect, we will repair or replace it at our option.*
- Long Lasting Power: Duracell alkaline batteries are designed and developed for long lasting performance.
- Guaranteed for 10 years in Storage: Duracell D alkaline batteries are guaranteed for 10 years in storage.
- #1 Trusted Battery Brand: Duracell CopperTop batteries are available in Double A (AA), Triple A (AAA), C, D and 9V sizes.
Tips for Battery Care and Use: Duracell batteries are a reliable and important source of daily portable power. To ensure you get the most from your Duracell batteries, follow these general ‘DO’ and ‘DON’T’ tips for proper battery use and storage: DO – Keep all batteries in a safe place away from children and pets, particularly the smaller sized batteries. – Store batteries, in their original packaging, in a dry place and at normal room temperature until ready to use. – Use the correct size and type of battery specified by the manufacturer of your device. – Replace all used batteries in your device at the same time. Insert batteries properly, with the plus (+) and minus (–) terminals aligned correctly. CAUTION: Some equipment using more than three batteries may appear to work properly even if one battery is inserted incorrectly. – Where possible, recycle your batteries where communities offer recycling or collection programs. You can contact your local government for information about the disposal options in your area. DON’T – Remove the battery label, or attempt to take the battery apart, or dispose of in a fire as this may lead to rupture and/or chemical burns. – Attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries. This can cause your batteries to overheat or leak. – Carry batteries loose in your pocket or purse as they may create a safety risk. They can be shorted by contact with metal objects and may leak, overheat or rupture. – Mix old and new batteries, batteries of different brands, or batteries of different types (for example heavy duty zinc chloride batteries and alkaline batteries) in the same device as this may cause the batteries to leak.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.