Duracell Rechargeable AAA Batteries - 2 ct
|Product Name||Duracell Rechargeable AAA Batteries - 2 ct|
|Container Type||carded pk|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Item No. 0344298
Duracell Rechargeable Pre-Charged NiMH batteries let you charge hundreds of times, helping you save money. With its Ion Core technology you get amazing power in every battery. Plus, they come pre-charged and ready to use. They are guaranteed to last for 10 years* in sotrage and they will hold a charge for up to 1 year when not in use. These powerful NiMH batteries work in any NiMH charger and you can recharge them up to 400 times. *or up to 400 recharges, whichever comes first.
- Duracell AAA Batteries: The Duracell Rechargeable Triple A battery is designed for use in video game controllers, wireless electronics, baby monitors, and more.
- Rechargeable Batteries: These powerful NiMH batteries work in any NiMH charger and you can recharge them up to 400 times, helping save you money.
- Long Lasting Charge: Designed and developed with Ion Core technology. You can get hundreds of cycles out of each Duracell Rechargeable battery.
- Guarantee for 10 years in Storage: Duracell Rechargeable are guaranteed to perform for up to 10 years in storage * in storage and will hold a charge for up to 1 year when not in use.
- #1 Trusted Battery Brand: Duracell Rechargeable batteries are available in Double A (AA) and Triple A (AAA) sizes.
Tips for Battery Care and Use: Duracell batteries are a reliable and important source of daily portable power. To ensure you get the most from your Duracell batteries, follow these general ‘DO’ and ‘DON’T’ tips for proper battery use and storage: DO – Keep all batteries in a safe place away from children and pets, particularly the smaller sized batteries. – Store batteries, in their original packaging, in a dry place and at normal room temperature until ready to use. – Use the correct size and type of battery specified by the manufacturer of your device. – Replace all used batteries in your device at the same time. Insert batteries properly, with the plus (+) and minus (–) terminals aligned correctly. CAUTION: Some equipment using more than three batteries may appear to work properly even if one battery is inserted incorrectly. – Where possible, recycle your batteries where communities offer recycling or collection programs. You can contact your local government for information about the disposal options in your area. DON’T – Remove the battery label, or attempt to take the battery apart, or dispose of in a fire as this may lead to rupture and/or chemical burns. – Attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries. This can cause your batteries to overheat or leak. – Carry batteries loose in your pocket or purse as they may create a safety risk. They can be shorted by contact with metal objects and may leak, overheat or rupture. – Mix old and new batteries, batteries of different brands, or batteries of different types (for example heavy duty zinc chloride batteries and alkaline batteries) in the same device as this may cause the batteries to leak.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.