Item No. 2192311
A cold sore breakthrough! Dynamiclear oro provides rapid reduction in symptoms of cold sores within 24-48 hours and works by eliminating I through direct contact. Just one application per outbreak.* (in some cases, cold sores may take up to 72hrs or longer to clear up and may require more than one application)
- Fast and effective lip cold sore treatment. At the first tingle of a cold sore developing, apply this easy safe and effective herpes simplex treatment and cut symptoms in half the time. Targeted relief with this natural cold sore solution.
- Only need one 30 second application per cold sore outbreak. A single use cold sore treatment that inactivates the herpes outbreak immediately and dries up blisters within 24-48 hours. No need to reapply. Best solution for cold sore pain relief.
- Immediate relief from cold sore symptoms such as tingling, pain, burning and itching. This topical fever blisters treatment for lips is effective and promotes healing while decreasing the chance of spreading herpes simplex to new cold sores.
- Patented natural herpes formula: dynamiclear is the gold standard in cold sore treatment. The powerful active natural ingredient camphor penetrates deep into the site of the outbreak to speed the clearing of cold sores, helping with pain & discomfort.
- Blast cold sores within hours! The cold sore treatment pack contains a cotton tip applicator and a glass vial containing the solution in gel form. If fever blister symptoms persist after 24 hours apply another single fever blister treatment application.
|Product Name||DynamiClear ORO Fever Blister & Cold Sore Treatment, 2 Count|
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Apply topically to each Cold Sore Outbreak with a single application using the Procedure Pack (PP) supplied. The PP contains a cotton tip applicator and a glass vial containing the medicine in gel form. The cotton tip applicator must be inserted into the vial so the liquid is drawn to the top exposed end. Apply by holding the glass vial and pressing the exposed end of the applicator gently onto the lesions for up to 30 seconds. One thorough application must be applied to each outbreak.
Active ingredient camphor 3%
For external use only. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have any questions about this product. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.