Easy-Off Oven Cleaner, Heavy Duty, Fresh Scent - 14.5 oz
Item No. 8017135
Easy-Off Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner is specially formulated to penetrate tough baked-on grease and food spills in as little as 5 minutes Great for occasional deep cleaning or everyday tough spot cleanings. Effectively cleans warm or cold ovens. Ideal for cleaning ovens, oven doors, barbecue grills, broilers, broiler pans, and stainless steel surfaces. Cook with passion. Clean with Easy-off
- Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner cleans tough baked-on spills quickly
- Specifically formulated to penetrate tough baked-on grease in as little as 5 minutes
- Great for occasional deep cleaning or everyday tough spot cleanings
- Effectively cleans warm or cold ovens
- Ideal for cleaning: ovens, oven doors, broilers, broiler pans, and stainless steel surfaces. Available in lemon scent.
|Product Name||Easy-Off Oven Cleaner, Heavy Duty, Fresh Scent - 14.5 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees f. Once preheated, turn oven off before applying easy-off oven cleaner. 2. Wear long rubber gloves while using. 3. Liberally spread newspaper under oven door and surrounding area to protect floor. For ease of application remove oven racks and clean separately. 4. Hold can upright, pointed away from face. Spray surfaces from a distance of 9-12 inches. Make sure pointing arrow is aligned with black dot. Spray top of oven first, then spray sides and bottom. 5. After application, close oven door. 6. Allow foam to work 5-10 minutes then wipe clean with wet cloth or sponge, rinsing frequently. For heavily soiled areas, allow to work longer. 7. After use, rinse spray button thoroughly and drain excess water. Replace cap promptly. Cold oven cleaning 1. Spray in cold oven using warm oven cleaning steps 2-5 above. 2. Close door and allow to stand for at least 20 minutes. For heavier soils, allow to stand over night for 8 hours or longer. 3. Wipe clean with wet cloth or sponge, rinsing frequently. 4. Follow step 7 on left. Daily spot cleaning 1. Spray in cold oven. Hold can upright, pointed away from face. Liberally spray spots from a distance of 9-12 inches by pointing arrow on spray button to dot. 2. Allow to stand for 30 sec - 1 min. 3. Wipe clean with a wet sponge, cloth or paper towel. Shake can well and frequently during use. Be sure to point arrow towards directional dot and away from face. Wear rubber gloves. Do not get on skin, clothing or in eyes.
For ingredient information, visit www.rbnainfo.com
Keep out of reach of children
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.