Efferdent Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets - 102 ct
Item No. 8019525
Efferdent Denture Cleanser cleans full plate dentures, partials, retainers and other dental appliances with its powerful effervescent cleaning action. It's strong enough to take care of the toughest stains and forces its way into hard-to-reach places between dentures. Efferdent Denture Cleanser also fights plaque build-up and kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria. It is no surprise that denture wearers feel confident when they use Efferdent Denture Cleanser -- it is the only denture cleanser tablet accepted by the American Dental Association.
- Effervescent 5-in-1 cleansing system keeps dentures clean
- Removes stubborn stains in hard-to-reach places with powerful oxi-action
- Reduces plaque build-up, whitens dentures and removes food particles that can cause gum irritation
- First and only denture cleanser tablet brand accepted by the American Dental Association
- Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria; 102 tablets
|Product Name||Efferdent Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets - 102 ct|
|Container Type||blister pack|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
1. Drop one tablet into enough very warm water to cover denture. 2. Place denture into effervescing solution, which will change color as it cleans. 3. After 5 minutes, remove and rinse denture thoroughly. Denture is clean and odor free. 4. For best results, brush denture using Efferdent Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser solution and then rinse denture again. Immediately throw away solution. Do not gargle or rinse mouth with solution. Can be used in any denture bath. Dentures may be soak safely in Efferdent Denture Cleanser overnight. Recommended for use on full or partial dentures.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not put tablets or solution directly in mouth. Do not swallow or gargle with this product. This product contains persulfates, which may cause allergic reactions. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.