Item No. 0378878
FDgard is a dietary supplement, clinically shown to help manage a combination of occasional symptoms for abdominal comfort: cramping, bowel urgency, diarrhea, constipation, bloating, and gas
- FDgard capsules are a dietary supplement to help manage meal-triggered indigestion.
- FDgard capsules are the only product that uses patented Site-Specific Targeting (SST) for meal-triggered indigestion, designed to deliver caraway oil and l-Menthol to where they are needed.
- Caraway oil and l-Menthol work together to help relax the digestive system and manage occasional symptoms in the gut.
- FDgard - Your PreMeal Companion
- Among gastroenterologists who recommended an herbal product for meal-triggered indigestion. Lieberman 2021.
|Product Name||FDgard for Functional Dyspepsia - 36 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
As directed by your physician. (Usual adult dosage: 2 capsules, 2 times a day or as needed. Take a least 30 minutes before or after food, with water. Do not exceed six capsules per day. Swallow capsules whole or mix the contents of the cap
Dietary Ingredients: Caraway Oil (Carum Carvi) (Seed) And I-Menthol (Mentha Arvensis) (Aerial)Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Methylcellulose, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Less Than 1% Of Triethyl Citrate, Sodium Croscarmellose, Polysorbate 80, Glyceryl Monostearate, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Red 3, Blue 1
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your physican before use. Do not use if foil imprinet with FDgard is torn or missing