Febreze Odor-Eliminating Fabric Refresher, Tide Mountain Spring - 16.9 fl oz
Item No. 0378058
Got funked-up fabrics Hint: You probably do because everyday odors love to soak into your household fabrics. Eliminate those pesky odors with a quick spray-down of Febreze Fabric Refresher. It's your go-to fabric spray for freshening up all the hard-to-wash fabrics around your home like sofas, that quilt from Grandma, and any adorable throw pillows (oh, and a whole lot more). Simply spray until fabric is damp, let dry, and enjoy living stink-free. Looking for easy and continuous odor elimination Try a Febreze Plug Air Freshener for hours of pluggable freshness in your favorite (or stinkiest) rooms.
- Don't mask, truly eliminate fabric odors by spraying away stinks in your household fabrics
- Spray until fabric is damp, let dry, and enjoy freshness all around your home
- Perfect for hard-to-wash fabrics like pillows, stuffed animals, couches, gym bags, and more
- Add to your regular cleaning routine and give your fabrics a weekly refresh
- We do not use phthalates, formaldehyde or flammable propellants as ingredients when we make Febreze
|Product Name||Febreze Odor-Eliminating Fabric Refresher, Tide Mountain Spring - 16.9 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic spray bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Spray fabric until slightly damp to eliminate odors. Do not use on leather, suede, silk or fabrics that may water spot. Safe to use around cats and dogs. As with other air care products, not for use around birds.
Water, Alcohol Denatured, Polyethylene Glycol Monophenyl Ether, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Fragrances, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, PEI-700, Didecyldimonium Chloride, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Maleate, Benzisothiazolinone
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Some hard surfaces may become damp when sprayed. Avoid slips or falls. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Do not spray directly toward face. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.