Flonase Children's Allergy Nasal Spray, Relief Full Prescription Strength, 60 sprays
Item No. 0375994
Children's FLONASE provides 24-hour relief from nasal congestion, runny nose and sneezing. It's the only over-the-counter nasal spray indicated to relieve itchy and watery eyes. Children's FLONASE contains the #1 Pediatrician Prescribed Allergy Medicine.* *Based on the Cumulative IMS Prescription Data 2009-April 2016.
- Outperforms the number 1 non-drowsy allergy medicine (Total nasal symptom relief vs. 10 mg single-ingredient loratadine)
- Helps block 6 allergic substances. Most allergy medicines only block 1. (Mechanism vs. most over-the-counter (OTC) allergy pills. FLONASE SENSIMIST acts on multiple inflammatory substances (histamine, prostaglandins, cytokines, tryptases, chemokines and leukotrienes). The exact number and precise mechanism are unknown.)
- Children's FLONASE contains the number 1 pediatrician prescribed allergy medicine (Based on the Cumulative IMS Prescription Data 2009-April 2016)
- More complete allergy symptom relief (vs. single-ingredient antihistamines which do not treat nasal congestion)
- Children's FLONASE is the only over-the-counter nasal spray indicated to relieve both nasal congestion and itchy, watery eyes.
|Product Name||Flonase Children's Allergy Nasal Spray, Relief Full Prescription Strength, 60 sprays|
4 Years and Up
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|Best For||Allergies, Congestion|
Read the Quick Start Guide for how to prime the bottle, use the spray, and clean the spray nozzel. Shake gently before each use. Use this product only once per day. Do not use more than directed. Adults and children 12 years of age or older week 1 - use 2 sprays in each nostril once per day week 2 through week 6 - use 1 or 2 sorays in each nostril once per day/as needed to treat your symptoms. After 6 months of daily use, ask your doctor if you can keep using. Chidlren 4 to 11 years of age the growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief. Talk to your childs doctor if your child needs to use the spray longer than 2 months per year. An adult should supervise use. Children 4 to 11 should only use 1 spray in each nostril per day. Children under 4 years of age do not use.
Active Ingredients: (in each spray)Fluticasone propionate (glucocorticoid) 50 mcg - Allergy symptom reliever; Inactive Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, phenylethyl alcohol, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium carboxymethylcellulose
Tamper-Evident features for your protection. The product is packaged in a sealed plastic container. Under the cap and nozzle, each bottle has an aluminum seal around the bottle neck. Do not use if any of these features are torn or damaged.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.