Gain Flings Liquid Laundry Detergent Pacs, Original - 16 ct
Item No. 0359154
Easy-to-use Gain flings unit-dose laundry detergent brings 50% more* Original scent to your laundry room and your clothes. Oxi boost fights stains while odors are removed with the odor- elimination technology of Febreze, so your clothes are left wonderfully clean with an amazing scent. With more of the Gain Original scent you love, flings are music to your nose. *Scent ingredients vs. Gain Original.
- Everything you love about Gain is even betterand smallerwith the most Gain scent, the stain-fighting power of Oxi, and the odor-fighting freshness of Febreze
- Gain Original scent laundry detergent will freshen every fiber, so your nose and clothes will thank you
- Enjoy the matching Gain Original scent in liquid fabric softener, Fireworks, and dryer sheets
- Laundry detergent that smells so great and is so simple to use, it makes doing laundry almost exciting
- Take the great scent of Gain laundry detergent all around your house with products made for a great clean and an even greater scent
|Product Name||Gain Flings Liquid Laundry Detergent Pacs, Original - 16 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Always handle with dry hands. 1. Add pacs to drum 2. Add clothes 3. Close package after use
Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Ethoxylated Polyethylene Polyamine (Polymer), Enzymes
Concentrated detergent pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. KEEP PACS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place. Keep container fully closed. Never leave any pacs out of container. DO NOT let children handle pacs, even if supervised. AVOID BREAKING PACS. Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Do not expose pacs to moisture. Do not cut or puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine (polymer) and enzymes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.