Item No. 8021882
Gillette deodorant for men has one singular-focused goal, and that is to deliver the best a man can get, one swipe at a time. Precision-formulated, non-irritant Gillette Clinical Clear Gel antiperspirant and deodorant features triple protection technology that provides prescription strength sweat protection for 72 confident hours. This clinical strength formula clear gel neutralizes odor and is highlighted by a fresh, subtle scent that goes easy on your senses. Clinical Clear Gel goes on clear and is gentle on your skin. Gillette provides the ultimate protection you need, so you can be the best man you can be. clinically shown to be as gentle as water.
- DEODORANT FOR MEN-Gillette delivers the ultimate in extreme sweat and odor protection with this 1.6-ounce clinical strength antiperspirant and deodorant that is designed for men
- EXTREME PROTECTION-Neutralize odor and get advanced clinical strength sweat protection that's formulated with our subtle Cool Wave scent for 72 hours
- CLINICAL STRENGTH-Gillette Clinical Clear Gel features triple protection technology that provides prescription strength sweat protection equivalent to a 6.25% aluminum chloride Rx product
- NON-IRRITANT CLEAR GEL - Clinical Clear Gel is dermatologist-tested and goes on clear so it's gentle on your skin clinically shown to be as gentle as water
- PROTECTION YOU NEED-Gillette Clinical Clear Gel offers you ultimate protection when you need it most: Intense workout, Long day in the sun, first date, job interview
|Product Name||Gillette Clinical Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant - Cool Wave, 1.6 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Dermatologist Tested|
Apply to underarms only. Apply 3 - 4 clicks of product to underarms at bedtime. Rub in until clear.
Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Octachlorohydrex Gly 20% (Anhydrous)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Calcium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Fragrance
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.