Glad Quick-Tie Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, 13 Gallon - 80 Count
Item No. 0341181
Glad Quick-Tie Trash Bags are designed with strong and dependable Quick-Tie flaps to keep the bag securely shut. The trash bags are built with 3 ply strength to support easy lifting and transporting the fullest load. Avoid messy trash disasters with these sturdy Quick-Tie flaps. With Glad Quick-Tie bags, you can securely and conveniently close the bag by cross tying the flaps. The 13 gallon size is perfect for the kitchen or throughout the house and is great for your seasonal cleaning needs like Spring Cleaning and Back to School. Glad trusted strength at a great value.
- 13 GALLON WHITE PLASTIC TRASH BAGS: Handle daily kitchen and household demands with Glad's ideally sized 13 gallon garbage bag,
- TALL GARBAGE BAG: Prevent rips and tears with Glad's unique diamond design allowing these tall trash bags to stretch at the top while reinforced bands contain bulk through the middle,
- QUICK-TIE TRASH BAG: The quick-tie closure makes for a simple removal and secures the trash bags, keeping all garbage inside,
- GARBAGE CAN LINER: The Glad 13 gallon trash can liner with reinforced strength can haul the heaviest loads while protecting against leaks keeping your garbage can and house clean,
- COMPARABLE TO SIMPLEHUMAN BAGS J & K: Glad tall kitchen trash bags support an active kitchen and provide a versatile plastic bag to tackle any household or office chore. This Glad 13 gallon trash bag is a comparable size to SimpleHuman bags J and K
|Product Name||Glad Quick-Tie Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, 13 Gallon - 80 Count|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Cross tie the flaps, grab the bag by the knot and toss the secure bag into the garbage.
WARNING: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. DO NOT USE FOR FOOD STORAGE.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.