Item No. 0331799

Photo of Glucerna Shake, Creamy Strawberry, 6 - 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Glucerna Shake, Creamy Strawberry, 6 - 8 fl oz (237 ml)

$11.99

Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

Save more with card
Buy 1 Get 1
50% Off

Equal or lesser value on eligible items

Show All

Expires: 12/9/2016
Details

Glucerna Shake in Creamy Strawberry is specially-designed for those with diabetes to help maintain glucose levels and minimize blood sugar spikes. These diabetic-friendly shakes provide a delicious way to balance blood sugar levels. Each shake is bursting with a fruity and creamy strawberry flavor. Includes six delicious 8 oz. shakes.

Features & Benefits:

  • Designed for people with diabetes
  • Helps minimize blood sugar spikes
  • 27 essential vitamins and minerals for complete balanced nutrition
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 21.87ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 5.45 inches
Width 7.45 inches
Depth 4.65 inches
Product Weight 8 fluid oz
Unit Price $7.99 per QUART (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 6
Depth 4.65
Width 7.45
Height 5.45
Product Weight 8
Product Weight UOM fluid oz
Extended Size 6 - 8 fl oz (237 ml)
Container Type Bottle
Flavor Creamy strawberry
Indications Naturally and artificially flavored. Delicious shake designed for people with diabetes.
Country of Manufacture United States
Serving Size 1 bottle
Calorie Count 190
Nutritional/Supplemental Facts Fat 60 % Daily Value, Total Fat 7g 11% Saturated Fat, 0.5g 3% Trans Fat, 0g Cholesterol Sodium, 210mg 9% Potassium, 380mg 11% Total Carbohydrate, 26g 9% Dietary Fiber, 5g 20% Sugars, Protein 10g, Vitamin A %25, Vitamin C %100, Calcium %25, Vitamin D %25,
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Directions
Use as part of a diabetes management plan. Shake well. Serve cold.
Ingredients
Water, corn maltodextrin, sodium and calcium caseinates, isomalt, glycerine, soy protein isolate, fructose, fructose, high oleic safflower oil, less than 1% of: canola oil, soy oil, plant sterol esters, calcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, natural and artificial flavors, sodium citrate, soy lecithin, potassium citrate, magnesium phosphate, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, choline chloride, ascorbic acid, carrageenan, acesulfame potassium, ferrous sulfate, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulfate, sucralose, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, fd&c red 3, chromium picolinate, manganese sulfate, cupric sulfate, vitamin a palmitate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, phylloquinone, cyanocobalamin and vitamin d3.

Safety
Contains milk and soy ingredients.