GNC Prenatal Formula with DHA Softgels - 90 ct
Item No. 0367476
Nutritional Insurance for Mom & Baby
- 500 mg of DHA to support healthy brain and eye function development*
- 1,000 mcg of folic acid to support healthy fetal development*
- 600 mg of bone-strengthening calcium*
- 400 IU of vitamin D-3 to enhance calcium absorption*
- Iron to support increased blood volume*
Women's Prenatal Formula with DHA GNC Prenatal Formula with DHA is a premium multivitamin that provides nutritional support for both mother and baby before, during and after pregnancy. Pregnancy is a special time in a woman's life and an important time to be mindful not only of your individual nutritional needs of your baby as well. Maternal nutrition before and during pregnancy affects both your well-being and your infants growth. As your baby develops through the early phases of life, your nutritional needs will also increase. After delivery, you need an adequate diet rich in essential nutrients such as calcium and folic acid to support nursing and replace depleted nutrient stores. This delicately blended multivitamin with DHA offers supplemental nutritional support for both you and your baby.
- Supplies a balanced nutritional blend combining vitamins, mineral and antioxidants to supplement a healthy diet. Emerging research suggests that antioxidants can help protect the body from harmful free radicals that can destroy healthy cells.*
- Features 500 mg of DHA, an important omega-3 fatty acid. DHA plays a vital role in supporting the healthy development of a fetus brain, eyes, and nervous system.
- Provides 1,000 mcg of folic acid, critical during the earliest weeks of pregnancy when a baby's organs are forming. Adequate intake of folic acid in a healthy diet before and during early pregnancy may reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain and spinal cord. Folic acid is also required for cell growth and DNA formation.*
Calcium & Bone Health
- Features 600 mg of bone-strengthening calcium which is vital during pregnancy, especially during the third trimester when fetal bones begin to calcify. If a mother's calcium level drops, her body can pull calcium from her bones resulting in loss of bone density. Also includes 400 IU of vitamin D-3 to enhance calcium absorption.*
- Includes iron to support placental and fetal needs and a mother's increased blood volume.*
"This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
|Product Name||GNC Prenatal Formula with DHA Softgels - 90 ct|
|Extended Size||90 softgels|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||3 Softgel Capsules, 30 Servings|
|Nutritional/Supplemental Facts||Calories,,15.00_Calories from Fat,,15.00_Total Fat,2%,1.50 g_Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide),44%,200.00 mg_Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate),100%,18.00 mg_Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene),56%,4500.00 IU_Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Aci|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA, Sugar Free|
|Allergy Option||Lactose Free|
Selenium (as Selenium Yeast),0%,70.00 mcg_Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate),0%,2.60 mg_Chromium (as Chromium Chloride),0%,45.00 mcg_DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid),0%,500.00 mg_Choline (as Choline Bitartrate),0%,550.00 mcg;
Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Caramel Color, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener)
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.