VITAPAK® PROGRAM FOR ACTIVE WOMEN
Clinically studied multivitamin with 2,000 IU of vitamin D-3
Increases energy and calorie burning*
Fuels fatty acid metabolism with carnitine and CLA*
Cushions joints with vitamin C, collagen and HA
WOMEN’S ULTRA MEGA ACTIVE
GNC Women’s Ultra Mega Active Vitapak Program conveniently combines nutrients that support a woman's overall nutritional needs with focused ingredients to promote optimal health, joint cushioning and athletic performance.*
- Women’s Ultra Mega Active without Iron – Our premium timed-release, clinically studied formula includes vitamins and minerals to supplement key nutrients that may be missing in your daily diet. Women’s Ultra Mega® Active contains 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast and bone health and immune support, as well as, B-vitamins that are important for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production.* It's enhanced with 500 mg of bone strengthening calcium and joint cushioning blend with vitamin C, collagen and hyaluronic acid. It also combines a broad spectrum of cell-protecting antioxidant nutrients that also support immune health with key electrolytes that help regulate body fluids.*
- Energy Enhancer – This clinically proven thermogenic formula helps to enhance your metabolism and improve your ability to burn more calories.* Includes a powerful combination of ingredients designed to help give you the extra boost of energy you need in your busy day.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – A naturally occurring fatty acid derived from safflower seeds. Clinically studied CLA to enhance your diet and is a healthy source of natural energy.
- L-Carnitine – An amino acid, L-carnitine helps to facilitate the metabolism of long chain fatty acids.* L carnitine is stored in skeletal muscles where it is needed to transform fatty acids into energy for muscle activity.*
- Calcium 600 – This bone supporting caplet combines 600 mg of bone building calcium and 400 IU of vitamin D-3 to enhance calcium absorption.
The Women’s Ultra Mega® Active Vitapak® Program provides 1,100 mg calcium and 2,000 IU vitamin D-3.
^In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 112 healthy volunteers, subjects taking the GNC vitamin and mineral blend in this product for six weeks experienced statistically significant improvements in markers of B vitamin and antioxidant status, as well as improvements in SF-36 Vitality and Mental Health scores compared to those taking a placebo.
"This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."