Item No. 0330150

Photo of Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream, Maximum Relief, Value Size, 2 oz (56.6 g)

Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream, Maximum Relief - 2 oz


Availability: Usually ships in 1 business day


Relieve the discomfort of insect bites, sunburn, minor cuts and burns, skin irritation, poison ivy, oak and sumac with Gold Bond Maximum Relief Anti-Itch Cream, the quick fix for almost every itch. The original formula is medicated for maximum strength pain and itch relief that is fast-acting and cooling. It is steroid and hydrocortisone free and starts working even as you apply it.

Features & Benefits:

  • Minor skin irritations
  • Minor cuts
  • Minor burns
  • Minor sunburns
  • Rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac

America's best selling medicated powder

  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 18.93ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Height 4.15 inches
Width 5.85 inches
Depth 1.35 inches
Product Weight 2 oz
Unit Price $71.92 per POUND Cream (on regular retail)
Name Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream, Maximum Relief - 2 oz
Available Online
Package Count 1
Container Type tube
Form Cream
Indications For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Keep carton as it contains important product information. Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area up to 3 or 4 times daily. Children under 2 years: consult a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Menthol (1%), Pramoxine Hydrochloride (1%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Mineral Oil, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Thymol, Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

For external use only. Do not use on deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns; large areas of the body. When using this product do not get into eyes or nose; not for prolonged use. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days; if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.