Halls Cough Suppressant Drops, Honey-Lemon - 25 ct
Item No. 0009245
Dont let a cough or sore throat get you down. Whether you are looking for everyday soothing, a vitamin boost, or seasonal symptom relief--theres a HALLS for that
- Cough and sore throat got you down Get relief when you need it.
- HALLS Plus Honey Lemon Flavor Cough Drops provide Triple Soothing Action: Relieves Coughs, Soothes Sore Throats, Cools Nasal Passages.
- Enjoy the Honey Lemon flavor of these drops.
- HALLS is available in an assortment of flavors, cooling sensations, and sugar free varieties.
- This order includes one 25 ct. bag of HALLS Plus Honey Lemon Flavor Cough Drops.
|Product Name||Halls Cough Suppressant Drops, Honey-Lemon - 25 ct|
Age 2+ years
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|Serving Size||3.6 g|
Adults and children 5 years and older dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed. Children under 5 years ask a doctor.
Inactive ingredients: beta carotene, citric acid, eucalyptus oil, flavors, glucose syrup, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, honey, lactic acid, potassium citrate, soy lecithin, sucrose, water
Sore throat if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly these may be serious. Ask a doctor before use it you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema; cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus). Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache (these could be signs of a serious condition.); Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.