Head and Shoulders Classic Clean Daily-Use Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 3 fl oz
Item No. 0307905
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean anti-dandruff shampoo fights flakes with a deep, clean feeling #1 dermatologist recommended dandruff brand Clinically proven. Up to 100% flake free (1). Guaranteed (4); Anti-dandruff shampoo with Head & Shoulders classic fragrance pH balanced and gentle enough for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair; New 3Action formula cleans, protects and moisturizes
- Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff shampoo fights flakes and leaves your scalp clean
- From the scalp care experts; the makers of America's #1 dandruff shampoo* (*based on volume sales)
- Multi-symptom relief offers proven protection from flakes, itch* and dryness (*flakes and itch associated with dandruff)
- Nourishes to relieve dandruff symptoms while cleansing hair and scalp* (*with regular use)
- Light classic scent leaves hair smelling fresh and clean
|Product Name||Head and Shoulders Classic Clean Daily-Use Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 3 fl oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. For maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo. Shake before use. Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
Active ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc 1 % Inactive ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33 Pyrithione Zinc 1%
For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.