Item No. 0385966
Introducing NEW Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Defense Intensive Itch Relief Shampoo, brought to you by America's #1 dermatologist-recommended brand. Our formula provides prescription strength flake protection (vs prescription dandruff shampoo 2% ketoconazole) and provides soothing relief from itch associated with dandruff. Clinically proven to protect against flakes and dandruff, our shampoo is a great remedy for an itchy scalp. Clinical Strength Dandruff Defense Intensive Itch Relief shampoo is infused with intense cooling menthol. Soothe your scalp and hair for a healthy, vibrant look you'll love.
- INTENSIVE ITCH RELIEF: Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Defense Intensive Itch Relief Shampoo
- PRESCRIPTION STRENGH*: Made with 1% Selenium Sulfide for prescription strength* dandruff relief and flaking protection *flake protection vs prescription dandruff shampoo 2% ketoconazole
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Up to 100% dandruff protection**visible flakes; with regular use
- EXTRA STRENGTH: Provides relief from severe dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: Offers proven protection from flakes and itch* *Flakes and itch associated with dandruff
|Product Name||Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Defense Intensive Itch Relief Shampoo - 13.5 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Clinical Strength|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. For maximum control, use every time you shampoo. Shake before use. Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired. If used on bleached, tinted, grey, or permed hair, rinse for 5 minutes.
Active: Selenium sulfide 1%Inactive: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone, Menthol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4 Selenium Sulfide 1%
For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.