Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dry Scalp Rescue Shampoo - 13.5 fl oz
Item No. 0385967
Introducing NEW Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Defense + Dry Scalp Rescue Shampoo, brought to you by America's #1 dermatologist-recommended brand. Our formula provides prescription strength flake protection (vs prescription dandruff shampoo 2% ketoconazole) and provides soothing relief from dryness. Clinically proven to protect against flakes and dandruff, our shampoo is a great remedy for a dry scalp. Clinical Strength Dandruff Defense + Dry Scalp Rescue shampoo is infused with manuka honey and provides relief for dryness. Nourish your scalp and hair for a healthy, vibrant look you'll love.
- DRY SCALP RESCUE: Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Defense + Dry Scalp Rescue Shampoo
- PRESCRIPTION STRENGH*: Made with 1% Selenium Sulfide for prescription strength* dandruff relief and flaking protection *flake protection vs prescription dandruff shampoo 2% ketoconazole
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Up to 100% dandruff protection* *visible flakes; with regular use
- EXTRA STRENGTH: Provides relief from severe dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: Offers proven protection from flakes* and dryness. *Flakes associated with dandruff
|Product Name||Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dry Scalp Rescue Shampoo - 13.5 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Clinical Strength|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Dandruff, Itch Relief|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. For maximum control, use every time you shampoo. Shake before use. Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired. If used on bleached, tinted, grey, or permed hair, rinse for 5 minutes.
Active: Selenium Sulfide 1%Inactive: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Honey Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4 Selenium Sulfide 1%
For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.