Head & Shoulders Daily-Use Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Coconut - 13.5 fl oz
Item No. 8023759
Time spent thinking about flakes could be better spent preventing them with
- Head & Shoulders Coconut Anti-Dandruff Shampoo fights flakes while restoring hair and scalp moisture
- From the scalp care experts; makers of America's #1 dandruff shampoo* (*based on volume sales)
- Multi-symptom relief offers proven protection from flakes,* itch* and dryness (*associated with dandruff)
- Relieves dandruff symptoms while cleansing and hydrating hair
- Rich blend of luxurious coconut milk leaves hair smelling confidently clean
|Product Name||Head & Shoulders Daily-Use Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Coconut - 13.5 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. For maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo. Shake before use. Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc 1%Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-10, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33, Blue 1 Pyrithione Zinc 1%
For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.