Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner - 12.8 fl oz
Item No. 0344785
You don't need to settle for an itchy scalp. Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 cools, fights flakes and leaves your scalp clean and refreshed
- From the scalp care experts; the makers of America's #1 dandruff shampoo* (*based on volume sales)
- Multi-symptom relief offers proven protection from flakes, itch* and dryness (*flakes and itch associated with dandruff)
- Convenient anti-itch 2 in 1 formula refreshes hair and scalp while cleansing and hydrating
- Invigorating peppermint and tea tree essences leave hair smelling fresh and clean
|Product Name||Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner - 12.8 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. For maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo. Shake before use. Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc 1%Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Menthol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-10, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1 Pyrithione Zinc 1%
For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.