Head & Shoulders Shampoo, Clinical Strength - 13.5 fl oz
Item No. 8013613
If you're suffering from dandruff and you feel like you've tried everything to eliminate your dry scalp and flakes, give Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Shampoo, a formula that work for even the worst cases. Clinical Strength is gentle enough to use every day, but strong enough to knock out the itching, flaking and scaling once and for all.Features & Benfits: Maximum strength protection Relieves itchy scalp and removes flakes Gentle and ph balanced Contains 1% selenium sulfide to provide effective relief for the toughest dandruffNo. 1 dermatologist recommended
- Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Anti-Dandruff Shampoo provides relief from severe dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis
- From the scalp care experts; the makers of America's #1 dandruff shampoo* (*based on volume sales)
- Multi-symptom relief offers proven protection from flakes, itch* and dryness (*flakes and itch associated with dandruff)
- Removes oil and flakes to relieve dandruff symptoms while cleansing and moisturizing hair* (*with regular use)
- Made with 1% selenium sulfide for prescription strength dandruff relief and protection
|Product Name||Head & Shoulders Shampoo, Clinical Strength - 13.5 fl oz|
|Indications||Preventing recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Caution if used on bleached, tinted, grey, or permed hair, rinse for 5 minutes. For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. For maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo. Shake before use. Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
Active Ingredient: Selenium Sulfide 1%Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Camphor, Eucalyptol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4 Selenium Sulfide 1%
For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.