Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner, Dry Scalp Care - 23.7 fl oz
Item No. 8006424
Don't let a dry, itchy scalp cramp your style. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 fights flakes and leaves your scalp clean and hydrated
- From the scalp care experts; the makers of America's #1 dandruff shampoo* (*based on volume sales)
- Multi-symptom relief offers proven protection from flakes, itch* and dryness (*flakes and itch associated with dandruff)
- Convenient 2 in 1 formula nourishes hair and scalp while cleansing and hydrating
- Fragrant notes of almond oil leave hair smelling fresh and clean
|Product Name||Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner, Dry Scalp Care - 23.7 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. For maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo. Shake before use. Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc 1%Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-10, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone Pyrithione Zinc 1%
For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.