Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Classic Clean - 23.7 fl oz
Item No. 8006426
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. That's the idea behind Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo, the original pyrithione zinc formula that's been keeping hair flake-free for generations. Gentle enough for daily use, Head and Shoulders gives you a complete clean while fighting the itching, scaling and flaking of seborrheic dermatitis. This bottle contains 23.7 ounces.Features & Benefits: 100% flake free Deep cleaning for normal hair Gentle and ph balancedNo. 1 dermatologist recommended
- Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff shampoo fights flakes and leaves your scalp clean
- From the scalp care experts; the makers of America's #1 dandruff shampoo* (*based on volume sales)
- Multi-symptom relief offers proven protection from flakes, itch* and dryness (*flakes and itch associated with dandruff)
- Nourishes to relieve dandruff symptoms while cleansing hair and scalp* (*with regular use)
- Light classic scent leaves hair smelling fresh and clean
|Product Name||Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Classic Clean - 23.7 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Use at least twice per week or as directed by a doctor or pharmacist.
Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc 1%Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33 Pyrithione Zinc 1%
For external use only. Do not use on children under 2 years of age, unless directed by a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.