Hyland's Baby Oral Pain Relief Tablets - 125 ct
Item No. 0385757
Hyland's Naturals Baby Oral Pain Relief Tablets relieve teething symptoms like gum sensitivity, swelling or soreness of gums, and oral discomfort. Hyland's Naturals is a leading consumer health brand with more than a century of history making high quality products to help people live healthier and happier lives. Made with natural active ingredients, our products contain no artificial flavors or sugars, dyes or parabens. With a state-of-the-art, FDA regulated and cGMP compliant facility, our top-selling products are sold in more than 15 countries and can be found in every major retailer in the United States.
- RELIEF OF ORAL PAIN, DISCOMFORT AND IRRITABILITY: Naturally relieves the symptoms of oral pain, oral discomfort including sore, sensitive or swelling gums and irritability.
- EASY TO USE: Easy to administer, quick-dissolving tablets melt in your baby's mouth instantly
- TRUSTED BY GENERATIONS OF MOMS: For over a century, we have stood as a leader in innovations that answer to the changing health needs of our modern world.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Hyland's is safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects.
- Made in the USA with natural ingredients sourced from around the world.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Hyland's Baby Oral Pain Relief Tablets - 125 ct|
Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Paraben Free|
Children under 6 months: Dissolve 1 tablet on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved. Children 6 months to 3 years of age: dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved. Hylands Baby Oral Pain Relief tablets are very soft and will dissolve instantly in the mouth.
Arnica Montana 30X HPUS: sore, sensitive or swelling guns; Calcarea Carbonica 12X HPUS: sore, sensitive or swelling gums; Calcarea Phosphorica 12X HPUS: sensitive, swelling gums or oral pain; Chamomilla 12X HPUS: sore, sensitive or swelling gums; Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS: oral pain, irritability; Ferrum Phosphoricum 12X HPUS: oral pain, swelling of gums
Do not use: more than directed. Consult a physician if: symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen swelling increases, rash or fever develops irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of emergency, or accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659. Do not use if imprinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing. The inner packaged bottle is child-resistant.