Item No. 0330253
Hyland's Naturals Leg Cramp Tablets, Natural Relief of Calf, Leg and Foot Cramps, temporarily relieves the symptoms of stiffness, pains in limbs, joints and legs, cramps in calves, feet and legs. Hyland's easy to swallow caplets relieve symptoms of pain and cramps in legs and calves, pain in limbs and joints, and cramps in your feet. No need for water and no stomach discomfort. This gentle formula is made with all natural active ingredients. It contains Cinchona Officinalis, which is made from the bark of the Cinchona tree, commonly called 'Quinine Bark. Homeopathically-prepared Cinchona Officinalis is a safe and natural ingredient to relieve leg cramp pain. There are no known side effects and the medicine will not conflict with any medications you may be taking. Hyland's has been making natural products and medicines since 1903. This product is made in the United States with natural ingredients. It has no artificial flavors, no dyes, and no parabens. It works to stimulate the body's own natural healing process. The first step in health care is self-care.
- PAIN RELIEF OF LEG CRAMPS: Natural relief of stiffness, pains in limbs, joints and legs, and cramps in calves, feet and legs
- EASY TO TAKE: Easy to swallow caplets to relieve symptoms of pain and cramps in legs and calves, pain in limbs and joints, cramps in feet
- 40 CAPLETS = UP TO 40 DOSES of Hyland's Leg Cramps Caplets
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Hyland's Naturals is safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects.
- Made in the USA with natural ingredients sourced from around the world.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Hyland's Leg Cramp Relief Caplets - 40 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and children 12 years and over: Swallow 1-2 caplets with water every 4 hours. If the initial dosage is not providing relief, swallow 1-2 caplets with water every 15 minutes, up to 6 doses.Under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
Cinchona Officinalis 3X HPUS: pains in limbs & joints; Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS: pains in joints, legs; Gnaphalium Polycephalum 3X HPUS: cramps in calves & feet; Ledum Palustre 6X HPUS: pain and cramps in legs; Magnesia Phosphorica 6X HPUS: cramps in calves; Rhus Toxicodendron 6X HPUS: pain and stiffness; Viscum Album 3X HPUS: pains in joints
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if: symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen sensitive to quinine. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659. Do not use if imprinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" tamper-evident bottle mouth foil seal is broken or missing.