Hyland's PM Leg Cramp Relief Tablets - 50 ct
Item No. 0358165
Hyland's Naturals Night Time Leg Cramps PM Tablets, provide natural relief for leg cramps and pain to help you get a better night's sleep. Hyland's Leg Cramps are prepared with micro-doses of natural active ingredients to ensure safe relief of leg cramps and leg pain symptoms without the side effects or drug interactions associated with other pain medicines. They are easy, convenient, quick-dissolving tablets you place under your tongue, so they are easily taken on the go. No water needed, and no upset stomach. Hyland's has been making natural products and medicines since 1903. This product is made in the United States with al natural active ingredients sourced from around the world. It has no artificial flavors, no dyes, and no parabens. It works to stimulate the body's own natural healing process. The first step in health care is self-care.
- PAIN RELIEF OF LEG CRAMPS: Natural relief of pain and cramps in lower body, legs, feet and toes with accompanying occasional sleeplessness and disrupted sleep
- EASY TO TAKE: Quick-dissolving tablets that melt in your mouth instantly to relieve cramping in legs and feet, pains in legs, limbs and joints, and occasional sleeplessness and disrupted sleep caused by symptoms of leg cramps.
- 50 TABLETS = UP TO 50 DOSES of Hyland's Leg Cramps quick-dissolving tablets
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Hyland's is safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects.
- Made in the USA with natural ingredients sourced from around the world.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Hyland's PM Leg Cramp Relief Tablets - 50 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and Children 12 years and older: Dissolve 2-3 tablets under tongue before bedtime. If the initial dosage is not providing relief, dissolve 2-3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes, for up to 6 doses. Under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
Calcarea Carbonica 12X HPUS: cramps in legs, calves, feet and toes; Causticum 12X HPUS: occasional nocturnal sleeplessness; Chamomilla 6X HPUS: occasional sleeplessness; Cinchona Officinalis 3X HPUS: pain in limbs and joints; cramping in legs; Cuprum Metallicum 12X HPUS: cramps of limbs, charley horse cramps; Lycopodium 12X HPUS: disturbed, restless sleep; Magnesia Phosphorica 6X HPUS: muscle cramps; Rhus Toxicodendron 6X HPUS: pain and stiffness; Silicea 12X HPUS: not being able to sleep again after waking; Sulphur 6X HPUS: occasional sleeplessness, frequent waking during night
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if: symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. sensitive to quinine. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of emergency or accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659. Do not use if imprinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" tamper-evident bottle cap. band is broken or missing.