Item No. 0358165
Hyland's Night Time Leg Cramps PM Tablets, provide natural relief for leg cramps and pain to help you get a better night's sleep. Hyland's Leg Cramps are prepared with micro-doses of natural active ingredients to ensure safe relief of leg cramps and leg pain symptoms without the side effects or drug interactions associated with other pain medicines. They are easy, convenient, quick-dissolving tablets you place under your tongue, so they are easily taken on the go. No water needed, and no upset stomach. Hyland's has been making natural products and medicines since 1903. This product is made in the United States with al natural active ingredients sourced from around the world. It has no artificial flavors, no dyes, and no parabens. It works to stimulate the body's own natural healing process. The first step in health care is self-care.
- PAIN RELIEF OF LEG CRAMPS: Natural relief of pain and cramps in lower body, legs, feet and toes with accompanying occasional sleeplessness and disrupted sleep
- EASY TO TAKE: Quick-dissolving tablets that melt in your mouth instantly to relieve cramping in legs and feet, pains in legs, limbs and joints, and occasional sleeplessness and disrupted sleep caused by symptoms of leg cramps.
- 50 TABLETS = UP TO 50 DOSES of Hyland's Leg Cramps quick-dissolving tablets
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Hyland's is safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects.
- Made in the USA with natural ingredients sourced from around the world.
Over-the-counter pain medication is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Hyland's PM Leg Cramp Relief Tablets - 50 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Dye Free, Made in the USA|
Adults and Children 12 years and older Dissolve 2-3 tablets under tongue before bedtime. If the initial dosage is not providing relief, dissolve 2-3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes, for up to 6 doses. Under 12 years of age Consult a physician
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if: symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. sensitive to quinine. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of emergency or accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659. Do not use if imprinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing.
Absolutely Great For Leg CrampsThese work like a charm. They dissolve quickly in your mouth and start acting within 5 minutes. My husband gets leg cramps all the time and we have bottles of these pills at home! We are never without them.
Best Med on the marketTook a couple when having severe leg cramps at night. Could't walk both legs cramped up. Painful as hell. Took 4 tab sublingual. Worked great...