Item No. 0300527
Hyland's Leg Cramp Tablets, Natural Relief of Calf, Leg and Foot Cramps, temporarily relieves the symptoms of stiffness, pains in limbs, joints and legs, cramps in calves, feet and legs. Hyland's quick-dissolving tablets melt in your mouth instantly to relieve symptoms of pain and cramps in legs and calves, pain in limbs and joints, and cramps in your feet. No need for water and no stomach discomfort. This gentle formula is made with all natural active ingredients. It contains Cinchona Officinalis, which is made from the bark of the Cinchona tree, commonly called 'Quinine Bark. Homeopathically-prepared Cinchona Officinalis is a safe and natural ingredient to relieve leg cramp pain. There are no known side effects and the medicine will not conflict with any medications you may be taking. Hyland's has been making natural products and medicines since 1903. This product is made in the United States with natural ingredients. It has no artificial flavors, no dyes, and no parabens. It works to stimulate the body's own natural healing process. The first step in health care is self-care.
- Pain relief leg cramps: Natural relief of stiffness, pains in limbs, joints and legs, and cramps in calves, feet and legs
- Easy to take: Quick-dissolving tablets that melt in your mouth instantly to relieve symptoms of pain and cramps in legs and calves, pain in limbs and joints, cramps in feet.
- 100 Tablets- upto 50 doses of Hyland's Leg Cramps quick -dissolving tablets. Caution-sensitive to quinine
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Hyland's is safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects.
- Made in the USA with natural ingredients sourced from around the world.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Hyland's Leg Cramp Relief Quick-Dissolving Tablets - 100 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and children 12 years and older: Dissolve 2-3 tablets under tongue every 4 hours, or as needed. If the initial dosage is not providing relief, dissolve 2-3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes, for up to 6 doses. Under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS, pains in joints and legs Cinchona Officinalis 3X HPUS, pain in limbs and joints; cramping in legs Gnaphalium Polycephalum 3X HPUS, cramps in calves and feet Ledum Palustre 6X HPUS, pain and cramps in legs Magnesia Phosphorica 6X HPUS, muscle cramps Rhus Toxicodendron 6X HPUS, pain and stiffness Viscum Album 3X HPUS, pain in joints
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if: symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. sensitive to quinine. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a Poison Control Center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.