Jurassic World Trip to Hawaii Sweepstakes
Official rules. No purchase necessary to enter the sweepstakes.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
|ENTRY PERIOD||RANDOM DRAWING|
February 13, 2017, 10 a.m. ET – March 12, 2017, 12 a.m. ET
March 13, 2017
- Eligibility: The Jurassic World Trip to Hawaii Sweepstakes ("PROMOTION") is open only to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of their entry. Employees of Imagine Exhibitions and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"").
- Sponsor: Imagine Exhibitions 2870 Peachtree Road NE Atlanta GA 30305
- Timing: The Promotion begins on February 13th at 10am EST and concludes on March 12th at 12am EST.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.RiteAid.com/Dinosaur and complete the online entry form. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
Limit: Each entrant may enter the Sweepstakes one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
- Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified by mail, email, or phone. Winners (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) calendar days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Unclaimed Third Prizes will not be awarded.
Grand Prize: One (1) trip for two to Kauai, Hawaii. Trip to include round trip airfare from anywhere within the contiguous United States to Kauai, Hawaii, four nights hotel accommodations, and a tour of the Na Pali coast to be arranged by sponsor. Timing of the trip is subject to availability and at the sole discretion of sponsor.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Delaware Court (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware.
- Winner List: For a winner list, email firstname.lastname@example.org . The winner list will be available after the promotion is complete.
Sweepstakes No Longer accepting entries:
Rite Aid - Vote for Your Favorite Pharmacy Team Member Sweepstakes
Official rules. No purchase necessary to enter the sweepstakes.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
|ENTRY PERIOD||RANDOM DRAWING|
October 1, 2016, 12:00 a.m. ET – October 31, 2016, 11:59 p.m. ET
November 25, 2016
Submitting an entry constitutes consumer’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Timing: The Rite Aid “Vote for Your Favorite Pharmacy Team Member” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00:00 a.m. ET on 10/01/2016 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 10/31/2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The consumer portion of the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, directors, immediate families (spouses, children, household members) of Rite Aid Hdqtrs. Corp. (“Sponsor”), their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and others involved in this Sweepstakes, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (the “Administrator”) and MARC USA are not eligible to enter as a consumer. The Pharmacy Team Member portion of the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who, as of 9/24/2016, are 18 years of age or older and are Rite Aid Pharmacists, Rite Aid Pharmacy Technicians or Wellness Ambassadors (“Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member”). Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- How To Enter the Sweepstakes: 1) Online: During the Sweepstakes Period, consumers may visit www.riteaid.com/vote, complete all required fields of the onscreen entry form, including their name, address, city, state, zip, phone, email and age range as well as the store location (address, city, state and store number), the name of their favorite Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member, and explain how the Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member gave them exceptional personal service (in 100 words or less). All eligible online entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 10/31/2016, to eligible for the consumer random drawing and for the Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member to be included in the Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member random drawing. 2) Mail in: During the Sweepstakes Period, a postage paid business reply card entry form will be available at all participating Rite Aid stores. As a consumer, complete all required fields of the entry form, including your name, address, city, state, zip, phone, email and age range as well as the store location (address, city, state and store number), the name of your favorite Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member, and explain how he/she gave you exceptional personal service (in 100 words or less). Please then tear off the card, fold and tape before mailing. All postage paid mail in entries must be postmarked by 10/31/2016 and received by 11/07/2016 to be eligible for the consumer random drawing and for the Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member to be included in the Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member random drawing.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry. Entries will not be judged. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. Neither the Sponsor nor the Sponsor’s affiliates are responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or mutilated entries. Photocopies, mechanically reproduced, forged or altered mailed entries and facsimiles are void. Incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible. Entries must be in English. All entries must be the sole, original work of the entrants and must not copy or otherwise plagiarize from any source. Entries must not contain content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading. Any entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent (including, but not limited to, nudity, or pornography), profane, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group), violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc), or illegal (e.g., underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.). Entries must not contain or depict material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination, including without limitation, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. The entry must not contain or depict material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group, or world peace or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group. Entrants and all submitted entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or entry will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor. Entries must not reference any of Sponsor’s competitors. Entries must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
- Random Drawings: There will be two (2) separate drawings conducted to select one (1) prize winner per drawing. One (1) random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible consumer entries received and one (1) random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Members that were recommended on consumer entries on or about November 25, 2016 by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the Consumer Grand Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member Grand Prize are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received and the number of eligible entries recommending a Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member. All prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by phone, email and/or mail.
- Prizes and Retail Values: Consumer Grand Prize [one (1)]: Winner will receive $2,500 worth of Rite Aid gift cards. Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member Grand Prize [one (1)]: Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member will receive $2,500 worth of Rite Aid gift cards. The Retail Value of each Grand Prize is $2,500. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, may not be returned, and will not be replaced if stolen. Gift Cards may not be used for prescriptions, prescription co-pays, lottery tickets, tobacco, alcohol products, money orders, gift certificates, stamps, licenses, other mailing services and any other items excluded by law. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with prize. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use each winner’s name and/or likeness and entry submission (as applicable) for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law.
- General Rules: Consumer Grand Prize winner and Rite Aid Pharmacy Team Member Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an executed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (and assignment of rights for Consumer Grand Prize winner) within five (5) days of receipt of notification, or the prize may be forfeited and alternate winner selected. Return of any prize notification will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. By participating in the Sweepstakes, consumer entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. By winning the prize, Grand Prize winners agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use entries in any way it sees fit in connection with advertising or promotions in any medium, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without any compensation. Winners shall have no right to review or approve edits, alterations, or modifications. Further, entrants give permission to Sponsor to use entries and all submitted content on owned and social media properties including but not limited to www.RiteAid.com and related microsites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and Pinterest. The Sponsor, its agencies and the Administrator are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Online winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the online entry. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the online portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the online portion of the Sweepstakes and determine the winners from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation and all eligible mailed entries received. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant and Grand Prize winners agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, MARC USA, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning) and any and all disputes will be resolved exclusively in the Court of Common Pleas for Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
- Winners: For the names of the winners, available after 12/16/2016 through 01/15/2017, visit www.riteaid.com/vote.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Rite Aid Hdqtrs. Corp., 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Beware of scams that use the Rite Aid name.
There are criminals who send unsolicited emails and make phone calls fraudulently pretending to be reputable companies such as Rite Aid. Scams may mention prizes, such as cash, associated with Rite Aid or Rite Aid programs such as the wellness+ with Plenti loyalty program.
The message may claim that you or someone you know has won money as part of a Lottery program. There is no Rite Aid Lottery, and any message of this kind is designed to engage you in a communication with cybercriminals who are intent on victimizing you to gain money.
You might be asked to pay a sum of money in advance in order to receive the fictitious prize. The request for this upfront payment may be tied to claims that it will cover costs such as tax fees, courier services, United Nations clearance checks, and attorney fees, among others. Do not send any money. Not only will you not get it back, but the scammer may contact you in the future and try to extort you for more money before you can collect your prize.
These scammers are professionals and can be very clever and manipulative. The claims can sometimes appear believable on the surface because they mention well-known companies to build your trust.
Rite Aid will occasionally run sweepstakes and promotions, but never under any circumstances will we require winners to submit payment of any kind in order to receive their prize or reward. Any legitimate sweepstakes or promotion that Rite Aid sponsors will be listed on our website https://www.riteaid.com or in our stores.
If you are contacted by anyone by phone or email claiming that you have won a prize from Rite Aid, please visit this Sweepstakes webpage on our site to confirm those claims.