Protect Your Workforce
Flu in the workplace costs U.S. businesses approximately $10.4 billion each season, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).Source: www.cdc.gov 2.8.14
Rite Aid’s Workplace Flu Shot Program works 2 ways.
1. Host an Onsite Flu Shot Clinic.1
Rite Aid will bring the flu shots to you - at your workplace and at your convenience. And we'll work to fit your business schedule.
2. Or send your employees to us.
We'll provide you with Rite Aid flu shot vouchers - redeemable at any Rite Aid, anywhere. No appointment necessary!
Now offering additional immunizations.
Immunizations against pneumonia, shingles, and many other common diseases are also available. Ask a certified immunizing Rite Aid pharmacist about these and other immunizations for your employees.
Rite Aid cares about your business and your workforce.
Let us protect them both for the upcoming flu season with:Professional Service:
• Immunizations administered by a fully trained, certified immunizing Rite Aid pharmacist.Superior Flexibility:
• Insurance carrier billing (provided flu immunization is a covered service).
• Direct business billing — inclusive of ALL discounts.
• Flu shot vouchers are available for employees to use at any Rite Aid location.
• Quantity discounts for direct bill accounts.2
• All Rite Aid flu shot prices are extremely competitive within the marketplace.3
2. Offer valid for businesses with 50 or more employees. Clinic and flu shot availability is limited and subject to state and federal law. Other limitations may apply, including age restrictions. Discounts only apply to direct business billed contracts.
3. Does not apply to insurance billing.