- How can I sign up for wellness+ rewards?
Just ask a store associate next time you shop in one of our stores or visit riteaid.com/wellness to learn more and sign up today.
- What are my wellness+ rewards benefits?
In addition to exclusive members-only sale pricing and earning points toward savings of up to 20% storewide, wellness+ rewards members will enjoy the following wellness+ benefits:
- 24/7 access to a Rite Aid Pharmacist,
- Exclusive money-saving offers and information by email, and
- The option to load coupons direct to card.
- Members will continue to earn:
- 1 wellness+ point for one dollar spent on eligible purchases they make at Rite Aid when they scan their card or enter their phone number at the register,
- 25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription purchased,
- And 1 wellness+ point for every dollar spent on copays (not to exceed 25 points per prescription) for government-funded prescriptions.
- wellness+ BonusCash Rewards on specially marked products each week.
wellness+ points will continue to reset at the end of each year, but all earned Silver and Gold status discounts remain active through the end of the next calendar year.
- How do I earn wellness+ points?
wellness+ points are points earned toward Bronze, Silver and Gold status discounts exclusively at Rite Aid. Members can earn one wellness+ point for one dollar spent on eligible front-end purchases and up to 25 wellness+ points for every eligible prescription. With 500 wellness+ points, members earn Silver status and qualify for 10% off nearly the entire Rite Aid store for a year. And with 1,000 wellness+ points, members earn Gold status and qualify for 20% off nearly the entire Rite Aid store for a year.
- What are wellness+ BonusCash Rewards?
wellness+ BonusCash Rewards are digital rewards earned on participating items and promotions throughout the store and online, loaded automatically to wellness+ rewards card only for use in-store or at riteaid.com 6AM day after issuance, and expire after 60 days.
- How do I redeem wellness+ BonusCash Rewards?
BonusCash rewards can be redeemed after 6AM one day after issuance. Members will be given an option to use or save BonusCash rewards when they checkout. Certain exclusions apply.
- What is Load2Card?
- Can I use my wellness+ rewards card to receive discounts on purchases made online?
Yes, you can use wellness+ rewards at the Rite Aid Online Store to receive discounts for online purchases.
- My wellness+ status and the amount of wellness+ points I've earned don't match up. Why does that happen?
The points you earn reset to zero at the beginning of every calendar year. But your wellness+ status (Bronze, Silver, or Gold) carries over to the next year.
That means if you reach Bronze, Silver, or Gold level this year, those discounts are good through the end of next year—even when your points reset back to zero.
- How do I manage my wellness+ rewards communications?
- How can I stop receiving text messages from Rite Aid?
To stop receiving text messages from Rite Aid, please text STOP to RATEXT (728398).