- How can I sign up for wellness+ with Plenti?
Just ask a store associate next time you shop in one of our stores or visit riteaid.com/wellness to learn more and sign up today.
- What are my wellness+ with Plenti benefits?
In addition to exclusive members-only sale pricing and earning points toward savings of up to 20% storewide, wellness+ with Plenti members will enjoy the following wellness+ benefits:
- 24/7 access to a Rite Aid Pharmacist,
- Exclusive money-saving offers and information by email, and
- The option to load coupons direct to card.
- Members will continue to earn:
- 1 wellness+ point for one dollar spent on eligible purchases they make at Rite Aid when they scan their new Plenti card at the register,
- 25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription purchased when using their Plenti card,
- And 1 wellness+ point for every dollar spent on copays (not to exceed 25 points per prescription) for government-funded prescriptions.
- wellness+ Bonus Cash Rewards on specially marked products each week.
wellness+ points will continue to reset at the end of each year, but all earned Silver and Gold status discounts remain active through the end of the next calendar year.
- How do I earn wellness+ points?
wellness+ points are points earned toward Bronze, Silver and Gold status discounts exclusively at Rite Aid. Members can earn one wellness+ point for one dollar spent on eligible front-end purchases and up to 25 wellness+ points for every eligible prescription. With 500 wellness+ points, members earn Silver status and qualify for 10% off nearly the entire Rite Aid store for a year. And with 1,000 wellness+ points, members earn Gold status and qualify for 20% off nearly the entire Rite Aid store for a year.
- What are wellness+ BonusCash Rewards?
wellness+ Bonus Cash Rewards are digital coupons earned on participating items and promotions throughout the store and online, loaded automatically to wellness+ or Plenti card only for use in-store or at riteaid.com 6AM day after issuance, and expire after 60 days.
- How do I redeem wellness+ BonusCash Rewards?
BonusCash rewards are automatically redeemed on your next eligible transaction. BonusCash rewards can only be redeemed in full increments in the value that they are earned. Transaction total must meet or exceed BonusCash value after all discounts and coupons to be eligible for redemption.
- I received a Plenti card at a Rite Aid store. How do I link my Plenti card to my Rite Aid online account?
Go to our wellness+ with Plenti online registration page and enter your information. When asked if you already have a wellness+ or Plenti card, select “Yes” and enter your wellness+ or Plenti card number to link your account online.
- I signed up for a Plenti card at another Plenti partner (other than Rite Aid). How can I link Plenti to wellness+?
You can enjoy both the benefits of wellness+ and Plenti by linking your cards online.
- How much are Plenti points worth?
For every 1,000 points members earn, they can look forward to at least $10 in savings at certain Plenti partners.
- Is there a minimum number of Plenti points that members need to earn before they can use their points?
Members must have completed sign up for Plenti and have a minimum of 200 points to use their Plenti points toward savings at checkout.
- Do my Plenti points expire?
Plenti points expire on December 31 after the second full year of earning.
- What is Load2Card?
- Can I use my wellness+ or Plenti card to receive discounts on purchases made online?
Yes, you can use wellness+ with Plenti at Rite Aid Online Store to receive discounts for online purchases.
- My wellness+ status and the amount of wellness+ points I've earned don't match up. Why does that happen?
The points you earn reset to zero at the beginning of every calendar year. But your wellness+ status (Bronze, Silver, or Gold) carries over to the next year.
That means if you reach Bronze, Silver, or Gold level this year, those discounts are good through the end of next year—even when your points reset back to zero.
- How do I manage my wellness+ with Plenti communications?
- How do I get a replacement card?
If you are an existing Plenti member and need to request a new card, please call Plenti customer service at 1-855-PLENTI1 (1-855-753-6841). Your lost/stolen card will be canceled upon the submission of the request for a new one and you will receive a new card in 7-10 business days.
While waiting for your new card to arrive, use the phone number you gave us as an alternate wellness+ with Plenti ID to keep earning points.
- How can I stop receiving text messages from Rite Aid?
To stop receiving text messages from Rite Aid, please text STOP to RATEXT (728398).