Get 30% OFF on Wednesday, August 2nd
In addition to the 20% off7 wellness65+ members get the first Wednesday of every month, seniors can get an extra 10% off when you get a Flu shot or an immunization* on August 2nd. That’s 30% off almost everything in store!
wellness65+ Benefits Just For You
A free program created just for seniors with benefits designed to help them enjoy every day of their life. Including 20% off7 on wellness65+ Wednesdays, a FREE pharmacist consultation and so much more.
wellness65+ has all the great benefits of wellness+ with Plenti with so much more:
20% OFF in-store and online on wellness65+ Wednesdays7
The first Wednesday of every month is dedicated to senior events and savings including:
- 20% off7 non-prescription purchases that day for all wellness65+ members
- Special monthly activities with a different health topic each month
- Featured products and information just for seniors
FREE Pharmacist Consultation
Every wellness65+ member has the opportunity to receive a consultation with a pharmacist. The consultation will include a review of:
- Your Medications
- Your Immunization Needs
- Free Pharmacy Services
- Free Blood Pressure Screening
- Medicare Part D Questions
Customers earn 25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription filled.2
For government-funded prescriptions, customers earn 1 wellness+ point for every $1 of co-pay on government-funded prescriptions up to 25 wellness+ points. This includes Medicare Part D and Medicaid prescriptions.2
* NOT VALID IN NY AND NJ. When used with sale priced item, the customer will receive the lower of the discount price or sale price. Other limitations apply. wellness+ or Plenti card and enrollment in wellness65+ required and immunization required for discount. Coupon available on paperwork accompanying the immunization and must be presented with Plenti card at checkout to receive discount. Discount not valid on tax, shipping, tobacco products, alcohol, gift cards, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, newspapers, prepaid cards, stamps, other mail services, dairy products, prescriptions, prescription co-pays, items distributed by RediClinicTM and items prohibited by law. May not be combined with any other offer. Not valid in New York or New Jersey. Other limitations apply. See www.riteaid.com/rules or enrollment form for details. Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply. See Plenti.com/terms for details.
2. wellness+ Points accrual. wellness+ points accrued are based on the calendar year. Customers earn one (1) point for every dollar spent on eligible purchases they make when they scan their card at the register. Customers earn 25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription filled. Government-funded prescriptions earn 1 wellness+ point for every dollar spent on co-pays (not to exceed 25 wellness+ points per prescription). wellness+ points cannot be earned with purchases of tobacco products, alcohol, gift cards, lottery, licenses, money services, newspapers, prepaid cards, stamps, mailing services, dairy, prescriptions in New York , New Jersey, Alabama, Mississippi and Oregon , items distributed by RediClinic™ and where prohibited by law. The value of any Rite Aid generated coupon or reward redeemed is excluded from all point calculations (including any coupon distributed in Rite Aid circulars, newspapers, email, Facebook page, register receipts, or via mobile or those loaded directly to wellness+ or Plenti card). Other limitations and/or restrictions may apply based on state law or other applicable requirements. Points will be reset to zero (0) on January 1 of each calendar year, but wellness+ members will maintain any earned Bronze, Silver, and Gold tier level through the end of the next calendar year.
7. wellness65+. Must be 65 or older to join. wellness+ or Plenti card and enrollment in wellness65+ required for 20% wellness65+ Wednesday discount. When used with sale priced item, the customer will receive the lower of the discount price or sale price. Discount not valid on tax, shipping, tobacco products, alcohol, gift cards, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, newspapers, prepaid cards, stamps, other mail services, dairy products, prescriptions and prescription copays, items distributed by RediClinic™ and items prohibited by law.