Save 30% August 1st - September 3rd
In addition to the wellness65+ Wednesday 20% off2 discount wellness65+ members can get 10% off with any immunization*. That mean wellness65+ members can save up to 30% off almost the entire store*.
wellness65+ Benefits Just For You
A free program created just for seniors with benefits designed to help them enjoy every day of their life. Including 20% off2 on wellness65+ Wednesdays, a FREE pharmacist consultation and so much more.
wellness65+ has all the great benefits of wellness+ rewards with so much more:
20% OFF in-store and online on wellness65+ Wednesdays
The first Wednesday of every month is dedicated to senior events and savings including:
- 20% off2 non-prescription purchases that day for all wellness65+ members
- Special monthly activities with a different health topic each month
- Featured products and information just for seniors
FREE Pharmacist Consultation
Every wellness65+ member has the opportunity to receive a consultation with a pharmacist. The consultation will include a review of:
- Your Medications
- Your Immunization Needs
- Free Pharmacy Services
- Free Blood Pressure Screening
- Medicare Part D Questions
Customers earn 25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription filled.1
For government-funded prescriptions, customers earn 1 wellness+ point for every $1 of co-pay on government-funded prescriptions up to 25 wellness+ points. This includes Medicare Part D and Medicaid prescriptions.1
* NOT VALID IN NY AND NJ. When used with sale priced item, the customer will receive the lower of the discount price or sale price. Other limitations apply. wellness+ rewards card and enrollment in wellness65+ required and immunization required for discount. Coupon available on paperwork accompanying the immunization and must be presented with wellness+ card at checkout to receive discount. Discount not valid on tax, shipping, tobacco products, alcohol, gift cards, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, newspapers, prepaid cards, stamps, other mail services, dairy products, prescriptions, prescription co-pays, items distributed by RediClinicTM and items prohibited by law. May not be combined with any other offer. Not valid in New York or New Jersey. Other limitations apply. See riteaid.com/rules or enrollment form for details.
1 Customers earn one (1) Point for every dollar spent on eligible purchases they make when they scan their wellness+ card or enter the phone number associated with the wellness+ card at the register. Points cannot be earned with purchases of Excluded Items, with the exception that customers will earn 25 Points for every non-government funded prescription filled (with the exception of transactions in the states of New York and New Jersey), and 1 Point for every dollar spent on co-pays on government-funded prescriptions (not to exceed 25 Points per prescription). Points will only be earned for money actually spent by the Member; Members will not receive Points, for example, for savings from Discounts, or from Manufacturer Coupons, which result in a reduction of their out-of-pocket costs for eligible purchases. Other limitations and/or restrictions may apply based on state law or other applicable requirements. Points will be reset to zero (0) on January 1 of each calendar year, but Members will maintain any earned Bronze, Silver, and Gold tier level through the end of the next calendar year. If you void a purchase or return your purchase, Rite Aid will deduct the Points that were awarded for that purchase from your wellness+ account; this could potentially result in a negative BonusCash balance in your account. You can check your Points balance here.
Through its wellness65+ program (“wellness65+”), Members over 65 years old can receive 20% off certain purchases made on Wednesdays. To qualify, a Member must specifically enroll in the wellness65+ and be a wellness+ Member and at least 65 years old on the date of enrollment.