Ivizia Sterile Lubricant Dry Eye Drops - 0.33 fl oz
Get $10.00 BonusCash
BonusCash when you buy 2 items
Item No. 2199692
Your dry eyes deserve better. From the makers of the #1 doctor-prescribed dry eye brand in Europe, iVIZIA Sterile Lubricant Eye Drops for Dry Eyes is scientifically formulated to relieve dryness, discomfort, and eye strain due to dryness. Made with hydrating polymers that form a protective matrix over your eyes, moisturizing hyaluronic acid, and revitalizing trehalose our drops give you the relief you need from dry eye symptoms. iVIZIA is preservative-free, can be used with contact lenses, and can be used pre or post-surgery. iVIZIA We See a Better Way. (Source: Prescription market data, Sept. 2021 - S01K without cyclosporine). To limit bluriness with contact lenses, you can remove them before applying the drops.
- Your Dry Eyes Deserve Better: iVIZIA Dry Eye drops are scientifically formulated to moisturize and lubricate dry eyes and relieve discomfort and eye strain due to dryness
- Unique Formulation: Hydrating polymers form a protective matrix, moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1000x its weight in moisture, and Trehalose (synthetic ingredient also found in desert plants)
- Free of Irritating Preservatives: Sterile, safe for use with contact lenses, and can be used before or after eye surgery
- Patented ABAK Bottle: prevents microbial contamination while staying preservative-free, dispenses drop-by-drop, and does not stream. The ergonomic bottle is easy to open, easy to hold and squeeze
- iVIZIA We See a Better Way: for healthy, comfortable eyes from the makers of the #1 doctor-prescribed dry eye brand in Europe.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Ivizia Sterile Lubricant Dry Eye Drops - 0.33 fl oz|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Best For||Dry Eyes|
|Ingredient Preference||Preservative Free|
Wash hands well before use. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Can be used when wearing contact lenses. To limit blurriness when using contact lenses: remove contacts, apply drops, then insert contacts.
Povidone 0.5% (Active); Hydrochloric Acid, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Tromethamine