Johnson's Pure Mineral Baby Oil, Original - 14 fl oz
Item No. 0034050
Our Johnson's baby oil locks in up to 10 times more moisture *on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin, leaving your baby's skin soft and smooth. It is clinically proven to help prevent excess moisture loss. This gentle baby mineral oil is easy to spread, so it's great for baby massage. Formulated to help moisturize babies' delicate skin and great for relieving your dry, rough patches, this baby oil is a clinically proven mild and gentle formula for your baby's skin. Allergy- and dermatologist -tested, this gentle, lightly scented oil leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, and is easy to spread, so it's ideal for baby massage. Use after bath when you want to help seal in moisture and refresh dry skin. Baby massage can be a relaxing, bonding experience for you and your baby.
- 14-fl. oz bottle of pure baby oil, formulated to help moisturize babies' delicate skin
- Locks in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Pure baby mineral oil forms a silky moisturizing barrier to prevent moisture loss
- Baby oil is clinically proven to be gentle and mild for baby's skin, great for baby massage
- Helps moisturize and protect skin from dryness, great for relieving your dry skin or rough patches
|Product Name||Johnson's Pure Mineral Baby Oil, Original - 14 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Johnson's Baby|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
To USE Gently massage onto damp skin after bathing to leave skin feeling baby soft. Works best on damp, not dry skin.on wet skin compared to an ordinary lotion on dry skin.Questions 866-JNJ-BABY Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
Mineral Oil, Fragrance
For external use only. If rash occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of children's reach to avoid drinking and accidental inhalation which can cause serious injury. Should breathing problems occur, consult a doctor immediately. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.