Johnson's Baby Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E - 14 fl oz
Item No. 0316406
Our Johnson's baby Oil is enriched with natural Aloe Vera, known for its dry skin-soothing qualities, as well as Vitamin E, a known conditioner. It forms a silky barrier to prevent excess moisture loss and protect against dryness, leaving baby's skin soft and smooth. This allergy-tested gentle oil is great to use for a baby massage and parent-baby bonding. This moisturizing baby oil locks in up to 10x more moisture *on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin. Use after bath, for a gentle massage, or anytime you want to help seal in moisture and refresh dry skin. Baby massage can be a relaxing, bonding experience for you and your baby.
- 14-fl. oz of baby oil enriched with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for protecting skin from dryness
- Locks in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Pure baby mineral oil forms a silky moisturizing barrier to prevent moisture loss
- Baby oil is clinically proven to be gentle and mild for baby's skin, great for baby massage
- Helps moisturize and protect skin from dryness, great for relieving your dry skin or rough patches
|Product Name||Johnson's Baby Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E - 14 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
To USE Gently massage onto damp skin after bathing to leave skin feeling baby soft. Works best on damp, not dry skin.on wet skin compared to an ordinary lotion on dry skin.Questions 866-JNJ-BABY Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate naturally derived ingredients
For external use only. If rash occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of children's reach to avoid drinking and accidental inhalation which can cause serisous injury. Should breathing problems occur, consult a doctor immediately. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.