Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Gentle Tear Free Formula - 20.3 fl oz
Item No. 0385729
Johnson's Baby Shampoo provides a mild, gentle clean that won't irritate your baby's eyes during bath time. Specially formulated for fine baby hair and delicate scalp, this gentle baby shampoo leaves your little one's hair soft, shiny, and smelling baby fresh. The Johnson's No More Tears formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water. This tear-free shampoo is hypoallergenic; pediatrician-tested; and free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes. To use, wet baby's hair with warm water, apply shampoo, gently lather, and rinse. For over 125 years, Johnson's formulas have been specially designed for baby's unique and delicate skin and hair, and this baby shampoo, is designed to meet or exceed the top internationally recognized regulatory standards.
- 20.3-fluid ounce bottle of Johnson's Baby Shampoo for a mild, gentle clean that won't irritate your baby's delicate eyes during bath time
- Provides a mild, gentle clean that won't irritate your baby's eyes during bath time
- Specially designed for baby's unique and delicate hair but suitable for kids and adults too
- Leaves hair soft, shiny, and smelling baby fresh
- Johnson's No More Tears formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water
|Product Name||Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Gentle Tear Free Formula - 20.3 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Johnson's Baby|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
To USE Wet babys hair with warm water, apply shampoo, gently lather and rinse. Questions 866-JNJ-BABY Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTAnaturally-derived ingredients
SAFETY TIP: Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.