|Product Name||Johnson's Bedtime Baby Lotion with Natural Calm Essences - 13.6 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Johnson's Baby|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0385721
Gently nourish and moisturize your baby's delicate skin with Johnson's Bedtime Lotion. This Bedtime baby lotion nourishes skin to leave it feeling touchably soft and smooth. This hypoallergenic Bedtime baby lotion is enhanced with relaxing NaturalCalm aromas to help soothe baby before bed. This moisturizing baby lotion is dermatologist- and pediatrician-tested, 100% gentle and free of dyes, parabens and phthalates Use Johnson's Bedtime Lotion in the evening as part of Johnson's clinically proven bedtime routine of warm bath, gentle massage, and quiet time to help your baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- 13.6-fl. oz bottle of moisturizing Bedtime baby lotion to hydrate skin and soothe your little one
- Soothing baby lotion made with NaturalCalm aromas, a special blend of calming scents to relax baby, Science Of The Senses
- Dermatologist and pediatrician-tested, this newborn baby lotion is specially formulated for babies
- Designed to be gentle, never harsh. This baby lotion is dye-free, sulfate-free and paraben-free
- Use in the evening with our routine of warm bath, gentle massage & quiet time to help babies sleep
To USE After a warm bath with Johnsons Bedtime bath, gently massage lotion over entire body to relax baby and leave skin feeling soft and smooth.Questions 866-JNJ-BABY Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Sterate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxidenaturally-derived ingredients
SAFETY TIP: Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT USE IF TEAR TAB IS BROKEN OR MISSING. REMOVE AND DISCARD BEFORE USE.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.