Johnson's Moisturizing Baby Lotion with Coconut Oil - 16.9 fl oz
|Product Name||Johnson's Moisturizing Baby Lotion with Coconut Oil - 16.9 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Johnson's Baby|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0385735
Nourish your little one's skin with Johnson's Baby Lotion. Gentle enough for babies and suitable for the whole family, this moisturizing pink baby lotion with coconut oil hydrates baby's skin for a full 24 hours to keep delicate skin baby soft. Dermatologist- and pediatrician-tested, the improved formula of this pink baby body lotion is designed with input from parents like you. It is hypoallergenic, free of parabens, phthalates, dyes, and harsh fragrances and is 100% gentle. Johnson's Baby Lotion can be used as part of a regular skin care routine by massaging into skin after a bath or any time baby has dry skin.
- 16.9-fl. oz bottle of Johnson's baby pink moisturizing lotion with coconut oil
- Moisturizing baby lotion that hydrates, nourishes, and provides a full 24 hours of dry skin relief
- Our hypoallergenic baby lotion is enriched with coconut oil and leaves delicate skin baby soft
- The improved formula of this pink baby lotion is 100% gentle & free of dyes, parabens & phthalates
- Pediatrician-tested and perfectly pH-balanced for baby's delicate skin
TO USE After a warm bath with JOHNSONS baby moisture wash, gently massage lotion over entire body to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.Questions 866-JNJ-BABY Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Sterate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance, Carbomer, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxidenaturally-derived ingredients
SAFETY TIP: Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.