Item No. 0347842
Just For Men Mustache & Beard hair color brings out the best in your facial hair. Facial hair looks fuller, more even and well-groomed as you get rid of the scraggly look of gray facial hairs. The fast and easy brush-in gel works in 5 minutes - your gray hair will be gone until it grows back. This ammonia-free formula is made specifically to penetrate and condition coarse facial hair. Just For Men Mustache and Beard hair color contains protein, Vitamin E, aloe and chamomile that nourishes your hair while you color. It leaves your facial hair looking well groomed, conditioned and thicker after every application. Its ammonia free formula causes no damage to your hair. Can't decide between two shades? Try the lighter one first. You can always go darker later. Made in the USA
- Just For Men Mustache & Beard is beard coloring that makes getting rid of gray facial hair easy. Unlike other dyes, this beard color is formulated specifically for coarser facial hair. Eliminates gray for a thicker and fuller look.
- This men's beard coloring product is easy to use. Simply mix the color base and developer, use the brush to apply mixture, wait five minutes, rinse the product out, shampoo your beard, and you're done.
- Choose from 10 different shades. When in doubt or unsure of which to choose, always go with the lighter shade. Brush included and is designed to distribute color with ease. Now formulated with biotin, aloe, and coconut oil!
- Apply as often as your hair needs. We know every man is different so our gray hair coloring product is here when those gray hairs begin to grow back. Works well on any type of facial hair from beards and mustaches to soul patches or gotees.
- For the best results, make sure to follow all instructions included in the package, perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before use, and always use the gloves provided to avoid staining
|Product Name||Just For Men Mustache & Beard Brush-In Color Gel, Real Black M-55|
|Sub Brand||Mustache & Beard|
|Color Specs Tab||Real Black|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
For the best results, make sure to follow all instructions included in the package, perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before use, and always use the gloves provided to avoid staining.
Water, Coco Glucoside, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Sodium Sulfite, Erythorbic Acid, Resorcinol, p-Phenylenediamine, Caramel, Trisodium EDTA, P-Aminophenol, M-Aminophenol, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera Extract, Chamomile Extract. Color Developer: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate
Do not use this product if: - You have already experienced any reaction to haircolor products. - You have an irritated, sensitive or damaged scalp. Haircolor products can cause allergic reactions which in rare cases can be severe. If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased. Before using this product, you must perform a preliminary 48 hour skin allergy test according to accompanying directions. In rare cases, use of hair dye has been associated with skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of skin color), which may be temporary or permanent. If you notice any skin depigmentation or other allergic reaction such as discomfort or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. Do not use this product at all if you have depigmentation problems such as white patches on your skin (a condition called vitiligo) or if you have a family history of skin depigmentation problems, as an allergic reaction may cause temporary or permanent loss of skin pigment. Caution - This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary 48-hour patch test according to accompanying directions should be done first. This product must not be used for dying the eyelashes or eyebrows - to do so may cause blindness. Keep product out of reach of children. Not for use on children.